Taxphacts is an Accounting and Business Consulting Service Provider for the Small to Medium and Upcoming Business. We aim to be a financial turnkey solution to all SME’s. Our service offering is of a very high and competitive standard. We listen to our client’s financial needs first, then act accordingly, continuously keeping “cash-flow, budget & profit” in mind.
We grow when our clients grow, thus we aim to be there when your business is “born” to cover all the relevant Financial & Accounting aspects, reporting monthly to you, and leaving you to do what you do best - developing and growing the business. Transparency and Ethical business, as well as customer service are our core business fundamentals which we do not compromise on. As every client’s needs are unique, our fees is structured accordingly, but most importantly they are competitive.
Services are performed & managed by Pieter Herbst, a registered SAIPA member; SARS professional tax practitioner and SAGE Pastel Certified Adviser.
First consultation free. Travel costs may apply
• IT12 / IT14 Income Tax Returns
• IRP6 Provisional Tax Returns
• Cash flow planning
• VAT Value Added Tax Returns
• TCC Tax Clearance Certification
• Tax Calculations on all Employer
• Employee-related matter
• Un-employment Insurance
• Fund-related matter
• SDL Skills Development Levies
• (Payroll > R500 000 per year)
• ROE Return of Earnings submittal annually
• LoG Letter of Good standing ((SDL-related)
• SAIPA-registered Professional Accounts
• SARS-registered Tax Practitioners
• CIPC/CIPRO-registered Agents
• SAGE PASTEL-registered Accounting Advisers & Trainers
• Nationwide Customers all over South Africa (contactable references)
• Customer Orientated and Focussed to ensure timely response to queries
• Taxphacts is an Accounting and Business Consulting Service Provider
• For the Sole Proprietor, SME’s and Upcoming Business
• We do Monthly reporting and consultation to all our clients
• To ensure prompt financial results; in order to ensure
• Prompt identification of potential challenges
• Cash Flow Management and Tax Planning on a monthly basis.
Send Your Feedback